Effective, Efficient and Sustainable Insulation
-For interior and exterior walls & floors,
-Attics and floors
-Dwellings, warehouses, industrial buildings
What is Icynene?
The Icynene Spray Foam Insulation System is a series of soft, flexible spray foam insulation products that delivers up to 50% greater energy savings when compared to other home insulation products.
Icynene was developed in Canada over 30 years ago as a safe alternative to urea formaldehyde insulation, and remains the only 100% water-blown insulation in the world. Icynene is distributed in over 38 countries and is the world’s best – selling open cell insulation
Icynene is the only foam on the market to have achieved BBA, ETA and IAB certifications. Icynene absorbs the lowest amount of moisture and has the highest level of vapour resistivity of any soft foam on the market.
- Low thermal conductivity: provides good thermal performance in new and existing structures
- Non- Irritant and hygienic: unlike many other spray foam insulation Icynene is totally inert, odourless and produces no harmful emissions after installation.
- Air tight: it expands in volume by up to 100 times after spraying, pushing its way into cracks and voids to form a complete seal to surfaces and cavities
- Vapour Open: the open cell structure allows water vapour to diffuse through the foam, preventing harmful build-up of moisture within a structure
- A good acoustic insulant: ideal for reducing sound transmission into and around buildings
- Does not sag: unlike other flexible insulants – such a mineral fibre and cellulose – which slump and sag over time, Icynene retains its shape, giving long term thermal performance
2 Types of spray foam :
- Open cell spray foam: Residential
- Closed cell spray foam: Commercial