|Cavity Wall Insulation
|Building Energy Rating (BER)
How to apply for SEAI grant:
- Step 1. Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) when completed then proceed to next step.
- Step 2. Measures (follow steps below) then proceed to next step
2a. Roof I.D number 10016 – just use I.D number (do not put in C&W Insulations as it was entered incorrectly by SEAI) and press search ,click in the box provided with e-mail address this is just to confirm our details.
2b. Cavity wall insulation – Do the same just I.D number 10016 and press search. Then proceed to next step DOW forms will be sent out to you in the post
- Step 3. Applicant details (your details) then proceed to next step
- Step 4. Terms and conditions (4. T&C’s) then proceed to next step
- Step 5. Offer (this will let you know what you have applied for) then proceed to next step
- Step 6. Confirmation.
- Grant paperwork will be issued to you by post only (if this is a rented property the forms will be sent there)
- Grant offer remains valid for 6 months only, DOW forms are your way of claiming grant aid.
- A homeowner is entitled to BER funding per house. It is advisable that you apply for and undertake all planned grant aided works at the same time to minimise the cost of multiple BER assessments, bonus payments may apply.
How to claim for Electric Ireland Incentive:
- You need to be an Electric Ireland customer or transferring to Electric Ireland to avail of the credits.
- C&W need to be informed you want to avail of this incentive and will send out forms in post to you.
| Electric Ireland Incentive